Quote Request Form
or call (508)219-4800
All fonts, colors, layouts, graphics, dimensions, etc. will print exactly as they are submitted. We cannot change colors, edit CMYK codes, format artwork, substitute fonts, or make any other changes to your artwork at this time.
We are creating a process for basic formatting to be offered in the near future. Please follow the below steps to ensure your piece is printed to its highest quality:
1.) Convert Measurements and Fonts
- Please convert all measurements to inches
- Please remove crop marks in your file
- Be sure to convert all of your text to outlines (paths).
Basically this means that your text will be recognized as an image (not a font), so that they will show properly on other computers.
2.) Determine if your file(s) require a "Full Bleed".
3.) Export your file to a ready-to-print PDF
We currently offer printing services for ready-to-print .PDF files (.pdf) only.
Below are links for free/trial version software to assist in creating your
ready-to-print .pdf formatted images.
- Free Templates. (Google Doc Invitation Templates)
- Adobe Illustrator. (basic-to-expert design tools)
- Microsoft Word. (basic design tools)
File setup done?
I am ready to Order
- 1) Size your art board according to above instructions. (i.e. Under “File”, then “page setup”
in Microsoft Word 2007)
- 2) ”Export", "Convert", or "Save as" file type .pdf