Invitation Tissue (50 Pack)

ratingratingratingratingrating
Lightweight and durable tissue overlay.
Fits perfectly with A7 and 6x6 style invitations
Price Each: $5.79

Product Options

Size:
Color:

Tissue Colors

Product Description

Keep a traditional look and protect your carefully crafted invitation from possible smudging* by including tissue paper.

*Although most papers and inks are not prone to bleeding, certain conditions can sometimes cause this to happen. (High heat, humidity, and pressurized post office machinery are not friendly to any fine papers). Remember to ask your post office to "hand-cancel" your invitations when sending them through the mail.

  • Size: 4 3/4'' x 6 3/4'' and 5 7/8'' x 5 7/8''

Additional Information

  • Cards & Pockets' Invitation Tissue Overlay is made in America, with one eye towards quality and the other towards environmental awareness. Our tissue is made with up to 90% post industrial recycled raw materials, with the other 10% sourced from North American producers in certified forests that adhere to the strictest regulations of sustainable management.

Product Reviews

(7 Ratings, 0 Reviews) Average Rating:
ratingratingratingratingrating
Search

Follow Us on Pinterest

Cards & Pockets